The difference in Connor after working with Coach Jimmy is tremendous. Not only has his confidence on the ball increased, but he has garnered a greater understanding of the importance of moving without the ball as well. Furthermore, the intensity of the training sessions have helped Connor to play the game at a much quicker pace than he was before. Overall, these guys do an amazing job of balancing working hard while keeping the game fun.
Fall Practice schedule:
The practice schedule August 8th - August 25th:
· Monday’s Fayetteville Academy 6:00 pm – 7:15pm
· Thursday’s Jordan Soccer Complex 6:00 pm – 7:15pm
· Saturday’s Fayetteville Academy 10:00 am -11:15 am
Facebook and Twitter pages will also have the schedules.
The schedule will then change starting August 27th – November 12th
· Monday’s Fayetteville Academy 6:00pm – 7:15pm
· Thursday’s Jordan Soccer Complex 6:00pm – 7:15pm
· Saturday’s Jordan Soccer Complex 11:00 am -12:15 pm
(Times released the week prior to games)
|Month||Day||Home Game||Away Game|
|10th||Saturday||FSC||JUSA, SCS, JASA|
|17th||Saturday||FSC||JUSA, PGSA, TRYSA|
|24th||Saturday||WCUSC||CSL, FSC, SSA, TRYSA|
|29th||Saturday||Academy Showcase||Likely - BB&T, Advance, NC|
|30th||Sunday||Academy Showcase||Likely - BB&T, Advance, NC|
Training will be held at two different locations: The Jordan Soccer Complex & Fayetteville Academy.
1. The Jordan Soccer Complex: 445 Treetop Drive, Fayetteville, NC 2831
2. Fayetteville Academy: 3200 Cliffdale Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303
ACCESS Code: force4VR
Items include Required Gear (notated) and optional winter weather gear and accessories.
Click here for coaching resources